Batman: The Ride
When they built Batman: The Ride all the kids got in line.
I waited two hours, at least, just to get inside Gotham City at night.
But O, Gotham City at night.
Lo, Gotham City at night.
I turned the first corner and got behind the wall.
I saw graffiti and a police car, but that wasn’t all.
The line kept going right up the stairs.
Would I get to ride Batman? Would I ever get there tonight?
It’s Gotham City: The Line!
They take your picture at the end of you and your friend screaming at the top of your lungs at the top of the peak. You’ve lost both your shoes. You can see your feet. Your glasses are off. They’re safe in a bag in your chaperone’s locker.
It’s time to get on the bus now. I’m gonna turn this bus around! We’re going back to Gotham. Baby, put your tights on tonight! It’s Gotham City at night.
- wild1bill likes this
- charlottespanda likes this
- charlottespanda reblogged this from the-girl-you-knew-somewhere
- the-girl-you-knew-somewhere reblogged this from sleepykitty
- whydogirlswannapiercetheirnose reblogged this from back--to--black
- laziedasies reblogged this from damn--son
- onthematteroflife likes this
- damn--son reblogged this from whydogirlswannapiercetheirnose
- jay23cam likes this
- monstertoastofdoom reblogged this from the-girl-you-knew-somewhere
- monstertoastofdoom likes this
- rnikki reblogged this from back--to--black
- whydogirlswannapiercetheirnose likes this
- back--to--black reblogged this from sleepykitty
- back--to--black likes this
- sleepykitty posted this